Friday, April 18, 2008

Toast Really?!!!... Toast?

So the other day I was putting some bread on the shelve, when all of a sudden, I saw something that really boggled the mind (or my mind anyway). It was packaged toast. Toast people!!! I just can't believe it. TOAST!!! I mean are we too lazy to put bread in the toaster anymore. In the words of Job [Arrested Development], "C'mon"! Think about it. What if you want it warm? It would take more effort to actually put it in the microwave than to press down the little lever on the toaster.

Now to counterpoint: The toast is a mexican brand. So I'm wondering if it is a hispanic thing. I grew up around Mexican food all of my life and I have never heard of that before.

Be free to comment me on this.

2 Comments:

At April 18, 2008 at 3:19 PM , Blogger Andrew C said...

Well they sell croutons so wouldn't toast be the next natural progression in moisture deprived bread?

 
At April 25, 2008 at 7:16 AM , Blogger Denise said...

I prefer my bread pre-dessicated.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home