Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It Looks Like The End of Paddy... AGAIN!

A couple of months ago I started writing a new Ooongatz movie. When I came towards the end of the movie, I realized I had no way to end it. It was just going kind of crazy and I was kind of thinking it would be fun to have a cliffhanger. Well, I haven't touched the script in a long time. To be honest with you, I lost the passion for the movie. Then, on the way home from work I had an idea for an ending.

I rushed home on my bike making no stops. Then, I realized that last night I spilled some soup on my notebook and it went right through the first couple of pages. By the way, the first couple of pages was the script for the new Ooongatz movie. So I threw it away without thinking that the new Ooongatz movie would still be in it.

I Didn't want to loose the ending, so I rewrote the entire script all over again. Then I put in my new ending and made it better. The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home