Monday, March 3, 2008

My Question Has Been Answered

Anybody out there remember Brian Austin Green. He played the character, David on the hit television show, Beverly Hills 90240. The other day I was wondering what the heck ever happened to Brian Austin Green. Then as I am writing this blog, I turn on this show called, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. It's an alright show. Alright until Brian Austin Green shows up.

Now I kind of wonder what ever happened to Ian Zerring. The guy who played Steve. Who knows, he might end up on Heroes or ER someday. The world may never know.

2 Comments:

At March 3, 2008 at 9:35 PM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

You've discovered a hidden talent...

The next question you should ask is:

"What are the winning numbers for Wednesday's Lottery Drawing?"

 
At March 4, 2008 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

Steve Sanders is doing a show I reckon on Fox that is called, "So you think your Mama can dance?"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home