Monday, April 14, 2008

&fmt=18

Alright computer geeks, I need to know something. Do I need to enter &fmt=18 every time I want to watch a youtube in Higher Quality? is there way around that. I'm wondering because, It is easy for me to forget and I hate watching videos with all of those little pixels.

Also, for anybody out there who has no idea what I'm talking about, when you go to youtube.com, you can type &fmt=18 at the end of the URL and the video will come out much clearer. Check it out.

2 Comments:

At April 14, 2008 at 2:02 PM , Blogger Andrew said...

You can set an option for your account but you'd have to be logged in all the time or you can use the Better YouTube Firefox extension. More info:

http://howto.wired.com/wiki/Watch_Higher_Quality_YouTube_Videos

 
At April 14, 2008 at 6:59 PM , Blogger jasonlparks said...

I think I stepped in Dog Poo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home