Monday, April 14, 2008

&fmt=18

Alright computer geeks, I need to know something. Do I need to enter &fmt=18 every time I want to watch a youtube in Higher Quality? is there way around that. I'm wondering because, It is easy for me to forget and I hate watching videos with all of those little pixels.

Also, for anybody out there who has no idea what I'm talking about, when you go to youtube.com, you can type &fmt=18 at the end of the URL and the video will come out much clearer. Check it out.

2 Comments:

At April 14, 2008 at 2:02 PM , Blogger Andrew C said...

You can set an option for your account but you'd have to be logged in all the time or you can use the Better YouTube Firefox extension. More info:

http://howto.wired.com/wiki/Watch_Higher_Quality_YouTube_Videos

 
At April 14, 2008 at 6:59 PM , Blogger Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

I think I stepped in Dog Poo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home