Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Coen Bros. Did It Again

*Disclaimer* Do not read this blog if you have not seen "No Country For Old Men" and care about the ending. I don't want to ruin it for anybody because it was an awesome film.

Today, I was eating lunch at Plaza Guadalajara and I ran into my friend Pat. He really wanted to see "No Country" and I really wanted to see it too. I thought it was going to be a really long movie and I usually fall asleep during long movies.

So I'm watching the movie and it gets to the ending. Again if you don't want to know what happens DO NOT CONTINUE READING. I just don't understand what happens at the end. Does Louellen Moss die? There is a man lying on the floor, but I don't know if it's him or not. I also don't know if his wife dies. And how does Louellen's mother in-law die. Did I miss something?

Please comment to me about this if you have seen it. Thank you.

2 Comments:

At March 6, 2008 at 10:47 PM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

I loved the movie, and there's nothing to ruin regarding the ending :)

 
At April 29, 2008 at 9:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you know that Llewellyn Moss dies because the man who is lying dead in the floor is wearing the same attire from the scene before, you know that his wife dies because As he walks out of the house he checks the bottom of his shoes for blood as he doesn't want to leave a trace of blood out of the house. The mom dies and it doesn't say but if I had to guess as many times as she said cancer I would assume that would be the reason, nevertheless her death really doesn't matter.

Great movie though..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home