Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Super Day In The Lunaverse

So this one time me and the violin player from the Dave Matthews Band were hanging out on Florence Avenue and saw George Hamilton eating lunch with Peter Gallagher at the local Subway. Then Pat Benatar and Lance Bass fought eachother. George and Peter got the heck out of Dodge.

Then we heard a noise. "It's me, Paddy" said the voice. We then heard another noise. This time it was the monster Ooongatz. Then Tim Deshazer came by and smiled at the monster and Ooongatz died.

The violin player from the Dave Matthews Band said that this was wack and the worst story that he has ever heard and I agreed. I was just trying to find something stupid to blog about. Sorry for wasting your time.

So here's my favorite DMB song

3 Comments:

At March 13, 2008 at 1:34 PM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

Luna,

Do me a favor. If you see Boyd Tinsley (DMB's violinist) please BREAK his strings, he often plays way too loud and overtakes the other members.

DMB are good stuff, though.

 
At March 26, 2008 at 6:01 PM , Blogger Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

Rather Angelo, Brian Tibbs should break them

 
At March 26, 2008 at 7:55 PM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

Tibbs is a rabid DMB fan, I don't think he'd be into breaking those strings.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home