Tuesday, January 22, 2008

R-Rated Family Fun!

A few days ago at Albertsons, I again was forced to work with the sounds of children crying and screaming because they didn't get that toy their parents didn't buy them. It's either that or their jerk parents bought them fruit instead of candy again.

After the day was done, I decided to reward myself with a cheap movie. Right now at Albertsons, we are selling some movies for $6.00 each. They were all in a display. There were a bunch of movies in two packs. I got pretty excited because in all of this movie madness was a two pack that included both Vacation and European Vacation. All I can say is score!

Now I can watch Clark Griswold take his family on three different vacations (I already own Christmas Vacation). They really don't make movies like this anymore. You know the kinds of movies where the father takes his family on a cross country vacation and cusses at them, wrecks the family car, gives his son a beer, accidentally kills a dog, and holds up a theme park. And I'm just talking about the first one!

In closing, I really, REALLY hate screaming children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home