Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Wow!

There is a new movie coming out called, "How She Move". Now tell me people, What is wrong with this title. Who came up with this title. Oh I know, probably the type of person who would name they're child, Jessika because that's how it sounds.

I'm starting to get tired of this whole "gangsta" lifestyle that our society thinks is perfectly fine. I mean, there are kids that look up to drug dealers who have been shot nine times. But, as my friend Jason says, but it's cool.

2 Comments:

At January 16, 2008 at 11:52 PM , Blogger Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

What you need to be waiting for is a movie with Jack Black called, "Be Kind Rewind." Look it up on www.imdb.com. Luna, I think it's totally for you

 
At January 17, 2008 at 1:37 AM , Blogger Padfoot240 said...

How She Move!

Itl win bes pikchu dawg!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home