Friday, January 18, 2008

Crying Kids And Their Parents

This is not a slam to any of my friends who are having kids. I not ashamed to say it. I HATE screaming children. They really bug me. They can't get what they want so they scream for it. They're parents don't know how to take care of them. Some do, a good chunk of parents don't. That really pisses me off. If you don't know how to take care of your kids, leave them at home. Especially, if you go to the store. Or, tape they're mouths shut.

Today at work, there was this screaming kid who just would not shut up. His dad was right next to him and would not tell the child to shut up. I then walked by the parent and talked under my breath and said, "Take control of your child".

3 Comments:

At January 19, 2008 at 12:08 AM , Blogger Amy said...

you sure showed him

 
At January 19, 2008 at 2:06 AM , Blogger Amy said...

no, seriously though...if your kids are going to insist on using their outside voices inside...don't bring them inside. it's that simple. luntangclan doesn't want them running around albertsons and i don't want them running around...pretty much anywhere that i am. and we are the opinions that matter. obviously.

 
At January 20, 2008 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Lindsay Marie said...

I suggest just carrying a roll of duct tape in your pocket at work. That should solve all your problems.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home