Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Good things are worth the wait!


I was watching an old episode of Scrubs the other day, in which JD (Zach Braff) opens up a box of cereal, and finds a double prizer. A double prizer is when you get two prizes in one box of cereal. In the episode he was extremely excited. Turk (Donald Faison) didn't seem as excited as JD. While watching this episode, I started thinking it could never happen to me.

Now flashback two weeks ago. I am at the store. I decide to buy a box of cereal. At this point of my life, there are things in my life that I have never tried. For instance, I have never been bull riding, skydiving, rock climbing and I had never eaten Golden Grahams before. One of those things I was gonna do right there and then.
I bought the darn cereal.

I got home and poured me a box o' grahams. Then a prize came out. It was a spoon with the little bee from Bee Movie. I kinda got happy because it's rare these days when a prize comes with the cereal. You usually have to send away for the sweet prize buy sending 4 UPCs. Whatever!

Now today, I went to finish the rest of the cereal. As I poured the rest out, another Bee Movie spoon came out of the box. I now know how JD felt. I will forever cherish this moment because things like this just don't happen every day.

3 Comments:

At January 9, 2008 at 1:14 AM , Blogger Amy said...

sounds like it was a pretty great day. i'm happy for you, LunTangClan

 
At January 10, 2008 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Niall said...

This is my favorite post ever.

Lawls.

Love you Luna.

 
At January 10, 2008 at 5:56 PM , Blogger Lindsay Marie said...

Two spoons? YOU'RE THE LUCKIEST GUY EVER.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home