Sunday, December 23, 2007

Freaking Tom Morello


Today I was playing my new favorite waste of time, Guitar Hero 3. It was going good until I got to the point of the game where I had to play, "Story of my Life", by Social Distortion. It's not that it was difficult. It is actually one of the first songs to play in the game. The song is just very long and after a while, I start sucking because my hand starts to hurt.

Then later, you get to battle with Tom Morello, the guitarist from Rage Against the Machine and Audioslave, which are bands I both like. Anyway, I tried a handful of times to beat the jerk, but I just could not beat him. Then in the game it asked me if I wanted to try again or wuss out. I guess I'm a wuss.

I freaking don't like you, Tom Morello, I don't care if you are a good guitar player, you stink as a human being.

Ooooh look at me, I'm Tom Morello, I'm bald, I have no hair, I'm always upset at something

2 Comments:

At December 23, 2007 at 11:44 PM , Blogger Amy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

 
At December 24, 2007 at 7:46 AM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

Yeah it was hard the first few times I played, you learn that you have to beat him before you get to the red/end part of the song, because he'll beat you for sure then.

The best way to beat him (and slash later) is to collect the attack notes (doubles, broken string, amp overload...) and when your opponent has a their notes to play, tilt the guitar up to send the attack

do this early and do it as often as you can and your opponent will miss notes and their rock level meter will fall and then hit them with a last nail in the coffin attack, which usually comes up about the time they could either regain rock level or die out.

it will take you a few times, but you'll get it. I think i didn't get what i had to do in a boss battle until i played the tutorial, then i went back and beat tom because it made sense.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home