Friday, January 11, 2008

The Awesome Tape!

The other day I was going through a box of stuff I just don't need anymore. As I was going through it, I came across a tape labeled' "Cartoons". If you know me, you know that I'm a huge fan of old cartoons.

When I was younger and going to elementary school, my grandma would sit at home and tape cartoons for me. You see kids, back in the 80s and 90s they showed cartoons on TV in the afternoon. Thats just one of those things The Man has taken away from us.

On the tape was Tom and Jerry, Popeye, Ducktales, Dennis The Menace, Yogi Bear, Gumby, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Woody Woodpecker, and Ghostbusters. The Gostbusters was not the Ghostbusters we all know and love. This one featured a couple of guys and a gorilla hunting ghosts. I kind of remember watching it as a kid, and wondering that this was not the same as the Ghostbusters movie. I guess this is why Ghostbusters cartoon based on the movie was called, "The Real Ghostbusters".

So that answers that question about The Real Ghostbusters. Here's another question. Does anybody remember the other Ghostbusters cartoon. If you do, please comment. I'd like to know.
Peace Out, We Outta Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home