Saturday, November 3, 2007

I Need Your Help

I am putting together a list of the greatest Looney Tunes of all time. I can't do it alone. I need your help. How, you may ask? I want you, my awesome friends to submit what your top ten favorite Looney Tune cartoons are. You may submit them the following ways:
A) Title - Duck Dodgers In The 24th And A Half Century
B) Discription - The one where Daffy Duck lands on Planet X and tries to claim it for Earth before Marvin The Martian claims it for Mars.

I will total the list by December 3, 2007. Then I will have a party showing the top ten Looney Tunes sometime between December 3 and January 3.

No Purchase Necessary.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At November 3, 2007 at 11:30 PM , Blogger Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

Any roadrunner and Wile e coyote Video

 
At November 3, 2007 at 11:41 PM , Blogger The Lunaverse said...

Here are my picks to get things rolling.
Rabbit Seasoning
Duck Amuck
Porky In Wackyland
Duck Dodgers In The 24th And A 1/2 Century
What's Opera Doc?
Robin Hood Daffy
Ali-Bobba Bunny
Birds Annonomys
The Great Piggy Bank Robbery
Feed The Kitty

 
At November 4, 2007 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Denise said...

the one where bugs floats on his mattress down a river into a castle where he gets chased by a huge red monster wearing converse. and the barber of seville. but it was called something else.

 
At November 4, 2007 at 5:57 PM , Blogger The Lunaverse said...

For Denise, The one with the monster is called, "Water Water Every Hare" and the other one was, "Rabbit Of Seville"

 
At November 15, 2007 at 11:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bunny Hugged, featuring the Crusher vs. Ravishing Ronald

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home