Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Oooooh Scary!

You may think this is a crazy make 'em up but it's not.

On Monday night, Dave, Kenny, Jenn, and I were putting together a podcast late at night at church. Eveything was going great until Jenn needed headphones. Dave went to the worship center to get them. Then Dave came back without the headphones. He looked like he had just seen a ghost. He told us that as he was about to go inside, he heard the patter of feet. Kind of like the sound of a bunch of people running inside. I thought it was Robert (The guy who lives at church.). So we decided to go with him and check it out .

So we walked inside and did some late night investegating. Nothing happened. After seeing that there was nothing there and that Dave was probably making the whole thing up, we started to walk down the hallway. Then something happened.

All of us were standing still and talking, when all of a sudden we heard a foot step that wasn't ours. We were all standing around. None of us were walking. It was loud. Robert wasn't at church at this time so we knew it wasn't him. I still have a weird feeling that it was probably just the church settling. I have scary things happen late at night at church. So I was a little scared. I actually want to believe that something was there. Wow!

We are thinking about conducting a ghost hunt at church. If anybody wants to come, you are free to do so. Dave says he has done this before and has seen weird things. I don't think I believe him but it does seem interesting. Personally, I would like to see something like a ghost at church. Even if Dave doesn't know anything. (JK Dave) No really! This stuff only happens in the movies. I'm going just for the fun of it.
November 10, sometime after 10pm. Come, it'll be freaking awesome

Labels:

3 Comments:

At November 1, 2007 at 12:18 AM , Blogger Padfoot240 said...

I wanna come. And I can help you with your super blog header.

 
At November 1, 2007 at 10:09 AM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

Too bad I don't believe in ghosts... you should have heard the morons who worked at the Haunted Mansion, they'd have monthly seances and believed that it was actually haunted and there were areas of *dark energy*

Maybe the ghosts you guys are thinking you are hearing or seeing are *the spirit* members who have left the church (to find another), OUCH that was mean!

 
At November 1, 2007 at 12:10 PM , Blogger Cory said...

dude, the guys nerf night is november 10 from 6-12. how's that going to work? I would so come though. I get the creeps being at church at night.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home