Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Marshmallows

Tonight was very interesting. Betty White came to my house with a bunch of marshmallows. I told her to go away. She told me that she was selling them to help benefit those who lost their homes in the fires. Usually I would give but this time seemed a little strange.

You see Betty White is really old. I mean she must be at least One Hundred Sixty-Three years old. She should know that you don't sell marshmallows for a fundraiser. You either sell candy or cookies. I then called the Center for Old and Out of Work Celebrities hotline and explained my story.

A crew came within minutes to take her away and I feel really good about myself for calling the proper athorities.
-The End

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 27, 2007 at 11:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know it's funny you told this story when you did, because just as I was reading it, Elizabeth Taylor showed up at my door, selling her new line of edible bras. I found the flavors (dentyne ice, cardboard, and grape) repulsive so I personally had my friend Sid Vicious of Sex Pistols fame rise from the dead and stick a used fork in her behind. Needless to say, the situation was under control

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home