Thursday, November 1, 2007

William Hurt

Today I was in the mood for an expensive sandwich. I went to Philly's Best right here in Downey. I sat down and waited forever for my sandwich because it takes forever. I mean for-ev-er! I saw an older man that looked like he was a quasi-famous celebrity walk in right after me. A lady asked him if he was William Hurt. "No, but I get that all the time" he answered very rudely. The lady was very upset that it wasn't him. She then bugged him again. This time she told him that she was a big fan of his work. The man then cancelled his order and left. Then I looked at the man as he was leaving and he really looked like William Hurt. Oh well. Twenty minutes later I got my food and ate it and then went home.
-The End
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

7 Comments:

At November 1, 2007 at 3:13 PM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

That is the SLOWEST Philly's Best, my favorite moments there usually involve one of the two brothers yelling (literally berating) the cook while the other one will try to calm him down... the whole time I'm thinking, you know if you spent less time yelling at your help and letting them work while you take the next customer's order... you might get some food out in less than 20 - 30 minutes per order...

good times

 
At November 1, 2007 at 10:38 PM , Blogger Amy said...

the weird thing is, i almost believe this actually happened.

 
At November 1, 2007 at 11:00 PM , Blogger Aliebdizzel said...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy now remember who use to work there ok but you know what say what you want they Screwed me overe about my job there any way so forget them ok when i left every oney that i was cool with that worked there left right after and that place went to poop anyway they will be sorry they let me go they always say thay are don't need any body so look what happend i rest my case

 
At November 2, 2007 at 8:32 PM , Blogger The Lunaverse said...

Hey I love my sister but I don't understand a single word she wrote in her comment

 
At November 3, 2007 at 12:57 AM , Blogger Amy said...

wow. what just happened, there, luna?

 
At November 5, 2007 at 11:23 PM , Blogger The Lunaverse said...

i don't know

 
At November 5, 2007 at 11:27 PM , Blogger The Lunaverse said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home