Monday, November 5, 2007

I Guess I've Been Living Under A Rock

This morning I was flipping through the channels and Turned on the "get your pets fixed" part on The Price Is Right. To my surprise, Drew Carey was doing it and NOT Bob Barker. Why did this happen? I knew Bob was gonna stop doing it. I thought it was gonna be mid-season. Ridiculous!

Also, I really want you to vote for the greatest Looney Tunes of all time. Just go to the, "I Need Your Help" blog and vote. Remember kids, Voting ends on December 3. Here is another rule. You can tell me in person! Again, this serves two purposes: A) I think it would be fun to see what my friends think and 2) I really want to have a Looney Tunes party! So get your vote on!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 6, 2007 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

I think the title of that Anamaniacs is, "Would you like to take a survey?"

 
At November 6, 2007 at 7:39 PM , Blogger The Lunaverse said...

Since I do have that Anamaniacs episode, I will count that one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home