Saturday, May 9, 2009

You Gotta Know Somebody To Get Ahead

I need a new job. I have certificates, but everywhere I've looked, they want experience. How can I get experience if nobody will hire me? I have resorted to this. If anybody out there needs a secretary, or an office worker, or if you know somebody who needs one, Here's my qualifications.

I am certified in:
Adobe Photoshop
Microsoft Publisher
Microsoft Powerpoint
Microft Outlook
Quickbooks
Internet Basics
Filing

I'm trying to stay as local as possible.

1 Comments:

At May 9, 2009 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Richard said...

You don't always have to know someone to get ahead. You're a heck of an intelligent guy, and I believe that you can count on yourself to get ahead.

By proximity - and - perception of prospective employers, your lack of a drivers license creates a massive road block for you.

With the abilities God has blessed you with, and your strength in him... Get ahead.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home