Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Rollie Pollie Fishheads

Last week I spent three days camping at Irvine Lake with my good friends Scott, Richard, and Mike. It was a good time because I really have not seen any of those guys in a long time (Except for Scott. I saw him two or three weeks ago).

On Thursday, we went fishing. Well Scott, Mike, and I went fishing. Richard just kinda enjoied the day on the pontoon boat. A few minutes in, Mike caught a fish. Then I was thinking to my self that I had to catch a fish too. So in my head I prayed that I would catch a fish.

Time had passed and I knew that I had to stay patient. Then I just happened to look at my pole and the line was going crazy! I jumped and reeled that sucker in. It took a long time to get it in. At one point I really wanted to give up, but I had to push myself to finish. A few minutes later the fish started to surface. It looked pretty big to Scott. I didn't notice it. I kept reeling and reeling. My arms were feeling like noodles at this point.

I finally got the fish on the boat. It was huge. It was probably fifteen pounds. I was really excited that something like that finally happened and people were there to see it. It was the biggest fish I had ever caught. I really wanted to take it home and have proof that I caught a fish that big. You know, instead of telling "fish stories" (I caught a fish this big, but I had to let him go). We just didn't have the room for it.

Here's the picture so you guys can believe me.

1 Comments:

At September 24, 2008 at 7:08 PM , Blogger Natalie said...

I have also had that fishing experience, at least you have a pic to prove it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home