Monday, September 15, 2008

It Just Feels Great To Be Twenty-Eight

Saturday was my birthday and all I did was go to Olvera Street and watch Burn after Reading. I didn't really feel like doing much. I think it's because I'm older know. There is so much more I could have done, but for the first time ever I just wanted to chill. Does that seem odd? Am I actually doing something I told myself I would never do and get old? Maybe it's just me getting mature. Nevermind the title, It doesn't feel great to be twenty-eight. I am old and miserable. Help me aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At September 15, 2008 at 10:04 AM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

Doesn't seem that odd... the older I get the less I like to do stuff, I so comfortable that I have to often force myself to do stuff and usually when I do, I enjoy it.


I'll try to make your party for a little bit, depending on wife and baby.

 
At September 17, 2008 at 11:45 AM , Blogger Natalie said...

You're not old, I go for mature and you don't feel the need to make a big deal out of another year. I just went horseback riding for my b-day this year. I say do what makes you happy, if you had fun on your b-day than it was a good one!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home