Saturday, August 16, 2008

What Was I Thinking!!!

Remember a few months ago, I was upset with church and I was gonna leave both church and the youth ministry because I wasn't getting anything out of church anymore. Well I have some news. Lately I have actually started to get more out of the sermons at church (Weird huh?). Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers.

Things have actually changed in the youth ministry too, but I am planning on taking a break. I have this wild idea to start up a t shirt business. I started hanging out with my good friend Chris a lot. He's been showing me how to make silkscreens. Only because the class I am not able to take the class I wanted to take. I hope to start something up in the next couple of years.

I need to also figure out how to run a business. My grandpa and his wife are planning to invest in this. I would get started right away, but I have no idea whatsoever how to go into business for myself.

3 Comments:

At August 17, 2008 at 8:02 AM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

That is good news!

Starting your own business is tough, make sure you have a backup plan in case it doesn't work out.

I'll be praying for you.

 
At August 17, 2008 at 7:24 PM , Blogger Natalie said...

I'll definitely buy a t-shirt from Luna!

 
At August 18, 2008 at 6:34 PM , Blogger Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

Go get em' tiger!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home