Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Make My Wish Foundation.

I'm tired of everybody who has a life threatening disease out there and gets to have their wish come true. What about me? What about my wishes? I mean, I want to play basketball with LeBron James too. Can't I too go back stage and hang out with Snoop Dogg without getting shot? What about my wish that the Jonas Brothers fall off a cliff, die, and get cancer? I want to have lunch with Bono and talk about the olympics. Is that so wrong?

I have more wishes too. What about my wish to hang out with John Stamos and pick his brain about my favorite Full House episode? How about Chuck Norris teaching me Karate or going shopping with Sarah Jessica Parker. You know what would be totally awesome? Being in a movie directed by Martin Scorcesse. That can't happen to me, I don't have AIDS, cancer, or even herpes for that matter. Not that I want that, but it would be nice to get what I want for a change, because singing back up for David Bowie would be pretty nice.

4 Comments:

At August 26, 2008 at 8:43 PM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

Very strange, pure luna!

 
At August 26, 2008 at 11:26 PM , Blogger Cory said...

I could make your jonas wish come true. not the cancer part, the death part.

 
At August 27, 2008 at 10:53 AM , Blogger Amy said...

stop it

 
At August 28, 2008 at 6:37 PM , Blogger Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

Fake a disease

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home