Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Jonas Brothers - Why I HATE Them!


I don't know if you have been to my Facebook or not, but lately I have been bagging on a certain group of brothers who call themselves the Jonas Brothers Band. If you've been living under a rock for the past couple of years, you have no idea who I am talking about. The Jonas Brothers (or in some circles, JoBros) are a group of untalented brothers who can't sing, but yet America, (I'm sorry, THE WORLD) is in love with these guys. I still don't see why they made the cover of Rolling Stone. Tiger Beat, I understand, because teenage girls think everybody who is under the age of 21 is hot and they don't really care if anybody is talented. But this is Rolling Stone Magazine. I mean c'mon! I sometimes wonder why they have a recording contract and I don't.

Another thing I really don't understand is why you never see the drummer. I mean, I saw a music video (which I will post at the end). One brother was "singing", one on bass, the other on guitar. Where is the drummer? You may notice in the video that there is a drum kit, but no drummer. There is also an empty piano, but there is no piano in the song. Then, In the words of Doug Aldridge, "Whut up with that"! If I was the drummer, I would sue. So, Jonas Brother Drummer, if you are reading this, Please sue the crap out of the Jonas Brothers. I urge you, please.

I'm done venting. Here is the video I promised. Don't enjoy

3 Comments:

At September 17, 2008 at 8:56 AM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

Thanks for the explanation. I guess I live under a rock... or don't keep up with teenage pop / trends!

They are marketed by Disney so I just assumed they would suck and never gave them a chance.

I still think you secretly love them and that's why you keep bagging on them. I say, keep it up because it's been fun to watch.

 
At September 17, 2008 at 10:40 AM , Blogger Padfoot240 said...

Word Chris!
Word.

 
At September 17, 2008 at 10:51 PM , Blogger Cory said...

JoHoes...


and my word verification says Yp mofo. right on

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home