Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Burn Guest Speakers

Tomorrow night , I will be speaking at the Burn. This means that I am a part of a very elite club known as: The Burn Guest Speakers. A Burn Guest Speaker is nothing more than a substitute for the youth pastor. This does not count communion meditations. Here are a list of guest speakers since I've been around.... 1998. And if I'm forgeting anybody, shoot me. Actually, it might be better to just leave a comment. Shooting me will hurt a lot.

Past Burn Guest Speakers That I Know Of Since January 1998
Scott Martin
Chris Lytle
Mike Ferrulli
Scott Schlatter
Jason Parks
Dr. Denise Wallace
Nathan Charlton (Not sure, get back to me)
Dave Smith
Dave Maciel
Chris Luna (That's Me)
Amy Morrison
Mark Schoch
Tommy Burkhardt
Trevor Smith
Jeff Barrick (Ewe)

2 Comments:

At August 5, 2008 at 5:17 PM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

Jeff Barrick! WOW yeah, lets try to forget that one!

I'm excited for you, I'd like to make it tomorrow night, but I'm not sure if i can get away or if the baby'd do well. I wish you well and pray for a good sermon for you tomorrow.

 
At August 6, 2008 at 1:16 AM , Blogger Trento said...

Stephen Pate guest spoke for Mike before it was decided.

Dave Maciel
Matt Bebee
Michelle Don't know last name.

Good luck Lunatang. I'll be there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home