Friday, September 26, 2008

Downey - Mexico's Little Brother

Today I woke up and went to get my paycheck. I got on my bike and rode to Albertsons and noticed that McDonalds was closed. I just thought they were remodeling or something. then I get inside of Albertsons and noticed that the deli, bakery, and meat departments were all down. I thought it was weird and just didn't ask any questions.

Then I got hungry. I noticed that El Taco was closed. Then I went to Pete's Patio and it was closed too. I got to Norms and it was closed as well. This seemed like something out of a really bad horror movie. So I went to God's gift to Downey, Del Taco. That was closed. There was a sign saying that the water here in Downey has been contaminated. This sucked cause I was really hungry. That is why the name of this blog is entitled, "Downey - Mexico's Little Brother" because of the water. Not because of the hispanic population.

3 Comments:

At September 26, 2008 at 12:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best. Blog. Ever.

 
At September 26, 2008 at 12:48 PM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

I (heart) Downey!

 
At September 29, 2008 at 7:38 AM , Blogger Lindsay Marie said...

You are so freaking funny, Chris. It's a good thing I live in South Gate.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home