Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The New Movie Is Only Mostly Finished.

I hope Rob Reiner and Billy Crystal don't kill me. The title for this blog is a play on words from a line in The Princess Bride ("He's Only Mostly Dead"). For the first time ever, I am unhappy with my movie. I'm done with it. the movie just looks a little on the sloppy side.

Even though the point of these movies is to make it look like a five year old made them, I want to make sure that it's edited just right, all of the timing is right on, and I want to make sure the music fits the scenes. So what I'm gonna do is show it around before I put it on the internet. I want to see what other people think about it. If I get a positive reaction, I'll get it up by Monday. If not, It'll be up and running later next week.

This morning I got done with it around 3:00. I rushed the past couple of days because I just wanted to be done with it. Like I said in a previous post, I've been wanting to make this movie since Jamuary. I had the script done in January or February. I really didn't feel the desire to make the movie until now.

The Glorious Picnic came out in August. Down with the Sickness came out in November. Christmas with Paul Wallace / Paddy's Christmas Carol came out in December. Five months later, Ooongatz Goes Hollywood will finally see the light of day.

2 Comments:

At May 21, 2008 at 12:59 PM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

Chris, I'm confused, but as long as you're having a good time, then I'm ok with it!

 
At May 22, 2008 at 1:12 AM , Blogger Padfoot240 said...

If you think it needs to be perfected, do it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home