Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Slashed

What is this world coming to. Yesterday at about 2:15, I walked into Taco Bell because I was hungry and I needed to eat on the way to work. Then I waited in line for about a minute and realized that I forgot my wallet at home. So off to work I went. Then I get on my bike and it was completely flat. I had just pumped some air in my tire before I left home. Then I looked at my tire and saw a razor blade hanging outside of the tire. The cool thing was, I was only gone for a minute.

Wasn't it a year ago when rival "party crews" got into a "party crew" fight. Ten years ago Downey wasn't that bad. Now I gotta go and get some special tires for my bike? This shouldn't happen. Let me rephrase myself. This shouldn't be allowed to happen. As my boss said, while the girl I worked with got pregnant, "everybody makes mistakes".

3 Comments:

At May 15, 2008 at 10:08 AM , Blogger Padfoot240 said...

That sucks a lot.

Wait, she said that while she was getting pregnant? Like at the exact same time?

 
At May 18, 2008 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Natalie said...

That totally sucks, I'm sorry. Sadly, every town and city has jackasses in it who don't have a conscience.

 
At May 18, 2008 at 10:02 AM , Blogger Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

Let's start a PartyCrew....
and out "rock band" them.

They do make tires with kevlar. Good investment.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home