Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Coming This Summer To An Internet Near You.

Since January, I've been working on a new Ooongatz movie. The script was already done and all I had to do was draw the pictures. I've been lazy and the desire just was not there to make a new movie. Last night all of that changed. I ended up drawing 60 pictures on 30 pieces of paper. Since the hard work is now done, I just have a few things to do. It should be done in the next week or too.

So here's what's going on for the fans out there. It's a story based on ideas from me and my cool friends, Amy and Nathan. Ooongatz goes crazy in Holllywood., which means there are also going to be a bunch of celebrities ranging from Alec Baldwin to Richard Holt. That's about it.

1 Comments:

At May 20, 2008 at 10:40 PM , Blogger Amy said...

i also am looking forward to your opus. haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home