Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone!


Hey everybody, Instead of sending out the usual Christmas card this year, I give you all this:

Christmas isn't just for presents or family fights. It's a time that we celebrate the birth of Jesus. It's a time that we get into the spirit of giving. It is probably the time that we are at our most humble. It is a time that we look back and reflect.

One of the things I have reflected on this year is friendships. I didn't have any "real" friends until I started coming to church in 1998. From that time to the present, I have seen many transitions in friends. Some of them faded away, some got married and many of my friends have moved away. I have friends that vary in age. For instance, there's Will Humbert who is in his fourties, Amy Morrison, who is who is ony a year and a half younger than me, and Kevin "Paddy" Wilkinson who is only eighteen. Friends come in all ages, shapes, and sizes. and I appreciate you all.

To everyone out there in the Lunaverse, I love you all. You mean a lot to me...
Paddy: Hey! It's me, Paddy
Ooongatz: Oaharah Oaharah Oaharah Oah
Chris: Before I go give Ooongatz a super smile, Merry Christmas you guys.

1 Comments:

At December 22, 2007 at 10:39 AM , Blogger Lindsay Marie said...

Merry Christmas, Christopher Walkin Luna. 98 Woo Woo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home