Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Complete Opposite Of My Last Blog

*DISCLAIMER* Before you read this blog, you need to read my previous blog entitled, "There's Something Out There, I Can't Resist".

This blog is completely different for my last blog post. This blog is about the song that brings me a lot of joy when I hear it. No kids, it's not, "Smells Like Teen Spirit" or "Wannabe" this song was written by the piano man, himself and comes from the magical decade known as... the eighties.

When I was a toddler, a song would come on the radio called, "The Longest Time" by Billy Joel. I can barely remember dancing and singing this song around the house. I have to rely on my mom telling me that I would always be singing that song and "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson.

It still gives me a good feeling whenever I hear that song. I could be having a horrible day at work and that song would come on, and my day would be better. I guess that's why it's my favorite song. It just makes me happy whenever I hear it.
Here's the music video:

1 Comments:

At January 19, 2009 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Lori said...

Chris, I've always loved that you have such great taste in music!

The Piano Man Rocks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home