Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ever Have One Of Those Da;ys?

Usually in December, little white objects falling from the sky isn't a big deal, especially if you live in an area where it snows. In Downey, a more disgusting white thing falls from the sky. I wish it was snow, but it's not. It's bird poo.

It's no fun getting pooed on. The last time I got pooed on by a bird was during P.E.in the eighth grade. The last time I got pooed on by a human being was about 9 or 10 years ago. I'm not gonna get into that story.

This morning I decided to go for a walk to Starbucks for some hot apple cider. I get in, order my drink, and start back. I'm walking and I feel a little thump on my jacket. I thought it maybe somebody tapping me on the shoulder. I looked and there was this marble sized white spot on my jacket. So at this point, I'm just thinking about getting home as fast as I can so I can wash my jacket. Then, over by Alameda Elementary School, it happens again. This time on my head. At this point I just want to go home.

On the rest of the walk home, I go down this street where I go past a pine tree, and what do you know, a pine cone comes down and hits me right on the back. I just can't win.

2 Comments:

At December 23, 2008 at 11:37 AM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

Sorry the birds and nuts attacked you today.

but a BIG LOL on the being pooped on by a human story!

wv: pacestri

 
At December 25, 2008 at 6:57 AM , Blogger Lindsay Marie said...

What are the odds of that happening? It's almost as rare as getting stuck by lightning twice in your lifetime. Sorry, Chris, that's really CRAPPY.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home