Sunday, December 14, 2008

Most Creepiest Christmas Scene

So I was watching, "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" last night. There was this one scene that I never really focused on until last night. You know the one. You don't? Let me refresh your memory.

So Rusty brings Clark a cat that's been wrapped up on accident by Clark's aunt. Then Cousin Eddie brings over a leaking present that turns out to be lime Jello. That's not really the weird part. Then Ellen tells Eddie to go in the other room. Eddie then looks at Russ and goes, "Come here boy", then pretends to punch Rusty a few times while shouting, "Woo Woo Woo"! Here's the creepy part. He then says to Rusty, "Let's go find your sister".

3 Comments:

At December 14, 2008 at 10:08 PM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

I'm very familiar with that scene, and cousin Eddie is the a sleeze but

I have to ask have you seen Bad(der) Santa?

 
At December 14, 2008 at 10:20 PM , Blogger The Lunaverse said...

I have not seen it yet.

 
At December 16, 2008 at 12:02 PM , Blogger Natalie said...

We just watched Christmas Vacation last night and I was more disturbed that Aunt Bethany wrapped up her cat. If I get crazy like that when I'm old, I hope I will still be invited places, simply for the comedy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home