Monday, January 26, 2009

Bad Day At El Taco

Many people have commented on a recent Facebook status about me saying that I had the worst experience at El Taco ever. It was more of a weird day than a bad one.

First, My good friend, Dave ordered his meal. He went to sit down and while he was sitting his drink was ready. So like a good friend, I brought it to him. When he got his meal, they gave him another drink. Then, when I got my meal I got an order of fries that I did not order.

My other friend, Paddy got the wrong drink, Then to make things worse, the burrito I recommended for Dave, was horrible. Also, the bench that we were all sitting at almost collapsed. - The End

3 Comments:

At January 26, 2009 at 11:09 AM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

Which El Taco and which burrito?

wv:ossest

 
At January 26, 2009 at 1:31 PM , Blogger The Lunaverse said...

Florence - Super Burrito. I got it confused with the combo burrito

 
At January 26, 2009 at 4:29 PM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

Double FAIL! Go to the REAL one on Firestone!

wv:healicat

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home