Tuesday, December 2, 2008

El Freaking Taco

So check this out. Yesterday for lunch, I went to El Taco (Which is spanish for, the taco) and ordered a simple order of taquitos and a coke. Now, it was super slow, and I don't know why but it took forever. Then more people started coming in and they were getting their food before me.

Twenty minutes went by and I finally walked up to the widow and asked for my taquitos. The lady at the counter told me that she forgot. Fortunately, the owner was there and he overheard and gave me back back my money and the taquitos for free. He even said that my food was on the house next time I came in. How cool is that?

2 Comments:

At December 2, 2008 at 10:32 AM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

Good luck redeeming that free meal, they'll probably forget.

I remember when I used to go to the drive thru at night (you see I have a license so I can drive!) and I always noticed the price was higher and somehow rounded to the whole dollar, I wouldn't get a receipt either and when I would ask them about it they'd get flustered and give some money back.

 
At December 2, 2008 at 10:28 PM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

Recent? Well I guess they've resurfaced...

A few of us have been telling him (out of tough brotherly love) for YEARS to take the test and get his license in the hopes that'd help him to be more motivated to do stuff.

I love Chris and I know he's a smart guy who's capable of a lot of things... but I also know he's far too often complacent and will rest on his laziness and just get by!

Word Verification: hanki

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home