Monday, November 24, 2008

The Dissapointment In My Life

It's time for me to tell you all something. This is not easy for me. I have a secret that I need to put out in the open. This means that many of you may loose respect for me. There is an addiction I am facing. I've been facing it for almost a year. I have just not told anybody about it until now.

Let me start with this. When I was very young in life, my parents were into watching a soap opera called, "One Life to Live". I always thought it was stupid to sit down and watch these stories unfold day after day after day. Now that I do not have cable or satellite, and I don't work until later in the day, I found myself watching this show. And I got hooked in.

Please pray for my soul!

1 Comments:

At November 24, 2008 at 3:33 PM , Blogger Richard said...

Seriously, I think the only way to beat this addiction - is getting your license.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home