Monday, October 20, 2008

Saved By Zero

A lot of people that know me think of me as an encyclopedia of fun. I have a vast knowledge of music and movie trivia. Heck, I even beat a team of people at Scene it by myself. I am not perfect. There have been times where I have been stumped. The biggest one was at a Jr. High winter camp where they had a name that tune contest for all of the adult leaders. They played some weird song from the eighties that I had never heard of before. It is possible to stump Chris Luna. A couple of weeks ago I had a stump that my mom could not believe!

We were hanging outside her house washing her car. She had the radio on and a song came on that I didn't know. It sounded like it was an eighties song, but I knew I had never heard it before. "Alright Chris, what song is this", she asked. I had to think. I had to stop and think. I was stumped. I just didn't know it. "C'mon Chris, Saved... Saved By... Saved By..." I was really trying to think. I just had no idea and I gave up. My mom couldn't believe I didn't know what it was. The song was Saved by Zero. I have heard of the song before, but I had never heard the song before.

The other night my cool roomate, Erick and I were watching tv and the same thing happened. The same song too. When the song was playing at my mom's house, I wasn't paying attention to how the song went. So when it came on tv, I didn't know it.
I think I am losing my trivia knowledge. That, or I need to start listening to more music.

2 Comments:

At October 20, 2008 at 10:36 AM , Blogger Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

FAIL!.

 
At October 20, 2008 at 11:43 AM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

OR Saved by Zero is on the other side of the VERY edge of your MEMORY! Scary, HUH?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home