Monday, October 13, 2008

More To Come

I bet you've been asking yourselves, "gee, I wonder when Chris is gonna make another swell Ooongatz movie again. It's been since June and I would really like to see another one by golly". Well, Like Robert Zemeckis did with Back To The Future Parts 2 and 3, I am making 2, count them, 2 Ooongatz movies at the same time. Hopefully, they'll be ready by Thanksgiving. One of them will be a Christmas adventure. The other will be my take on a popular story about a boy who grows a giant beanstalk in his backyard. While you're waiting you can watch the old ones.

The Glorious Picnic


Get Down with the Sicknes


Christmas with Paul Wallace


Ooongatz goes Hollywood

1 Comments:

At October 13, 2008 at 11:09 AM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

No I haven't and I still don't get them. But I'm glad you're still making them!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home