Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Number Of The Beast

So last night I played Guitar Hero 3 for the first time since March. For a lot of people out there medium isn't really that hard at all. For me it's different. Mostly because I have really bad hand-eye coordination. I did however beat most of the songs on medium.

I've had the game since Christmas. and last night I finally beat, "Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden. This is a really hard song to play. Especially when you don't really listen to Iron Maiden, and you have never heard that song before. So that's what I did last night. I still can't play "Raining Blood" and I had to have my roomate play "One" because I just can't seem to do it.

2 Comments:

At October 15, 2008 at 9:55 AM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

Raining blood is impossible. One was the song I was playing when I found out Lori was pregnant... so that song will always hold s special place in my heart

 
At October 15, 2008 at 8:01 PM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

Chris, Totally off topic but...

FOR HALLOWEEN:
I think you need to trim your hair short (and maybe reduce the thickness of your eyebrows) shave clean, get a suit and walk around and tell people your Barack Obama and then only respond with the phrases "Change" "Hope" "Progress" and say "Yes we can"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home