Thursday, October 16, 2008

Should The Adventures Of Young Indiana Jones Be So Dang Expensive?


The other day, I went into Best Buy to get myself a copy of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (Which, by the way is WAY better the second time around. There are still some stuff that is like, "REALLY"!? But, on the other hand it was George Lucas' vision, so here's to ya) and next to it was The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles DVDs. I was kind of thinking that the price went down but it didn't. It's still like eighty something for each set. So I looked on ebay and the prices are lower, but it's like fifty something instead of eighty. I just don't want to spend that much on a tv show. I may be better off (dare I say it) finding the videos instead of the DVDs. I just want to complete my collection and be a happy man.

3 Comments:

At October 16, 2008 at 11:35 AM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

Luna... you're ignoring the issue I raised in a comment before...

I think you CAN look like Barack Obama and should dress as him for halloween... say those Obama catch phrases and then end them with a luna catch phrase such as "I ate my nose" or the one about the "banana" and it being your idea...

Just a thought...

Back on topic, I hope to watch KotCS this weekend. I also enjoyed the young Indiana Jones but I don't know if they are worth that much money either!

 
At October 16, 2008 at 4:09 PM , Blogger Padfoot240 said...

THERE IS NO FOURTH INDIANA JONES MOVIE!!!

And I could totally get them for you on a data disc. But they would only be playable on a computer or media player/Xbox 360 most likely.

 
At November 1, 2008 at 11:24 PM , Blogger Denise said...

3 words: Sean Patrick Flanery. Case closed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home