Friday, October 17, 2008

Halloween Costume Idea!!!

Halloween / my sister's birthday is almost here. I really haven't had any costume ideas until now. My friend, Angelo had a crazy idea on what I should dress up for on Halloween. All I have to say to that idea is that I do need "change". I even think I need to make some "progress" on choosing this costume, because "yes we can" choose the right costume together. I say we, because I want you,"America" to help give me more ideas for a costume. Please comment me with more ideas

3 Comments:

At October 17, 2008 at 1:24 PM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

Barack Luna Obama!

 
At October 17, 2008 at 2:13 PM , Blogger Padfoot240 said...

Most definitely. I can totally see it. You are perfect.

 
At October 20, 2008 at 9:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prefer Presidential candidate Halloween costumes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home