Tuesday, July 15, 2008

All I Really Want Is Girls

So I have come to a fork in the road. I really want a girlfriend. I want to love somebody and I want to love them back. When it comes to the ladies, something always seems to go wrong.

About a month ago I met a woman who was really into David Bowie. She was pretty. She was older. She came into Alby's and we just talked about music and movies. I thought we hit it off. Then we had dinner. I thought, hey I'm really enjoying this. The next day I called her and her husband answered the phone.

The one before her was also into the same kind of movies and something else... WITCHCRAFT!!! See ya.

There was a christian lesbian #1. There was also a girl who thought we were surrounded by aliens. Oh yeah then there was the girl who I met on myspace and really made me feel like a loser because I didn't want to sleep with her. And let's not forget christian lesbian #2.

So if any of you know of any cute single girls who live in the Downey area who are into music and movies, but not into witchcraft, same sex oreinted realationships, aliens, let me know.

1 Comments:

At July 23, 2008 at 6:40 PM , Blogger Natalie said...

If it wasn't for the witchcraft than David Bowie girl would be a catch!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home