Monday, February 4, 2008

Injurwiis

So, I took about a three week break from playing video games. I popped in Wii Sports for the first time last Wednesday, and I played bowling for about a couple of hours. The thing with bowling is that I really get into it. I act like I am actually bowling. Anywho, after playing for a couple of hours straight, I felt my entire right side of my body acting a little sore. I thought nothing of it. Then I went up to roll the ball and I felt my wrist twist pretty hard. Then I decided that it would be my best interest that I it would be a good idea to stop playing. Now, it's been a couple of days and my side is still sore and I have been wearing an Ace Bandage on my wrist to work. How cool is that. I even have a cool name for my injuries. I call them my "Injurwiis". HA!

2 Comments:

At February 4, 2008 at 3:53 PM , Blogger Andrew C said...

Or "wiiitus", but that could mean injury to something else.

 
At February 5, 2008 at 10:23 AM , Blogger Padfoot240 said...

You are hardcore Chris.
Way to hardcore.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home