Sunday, May 9, 2010

Six Days Later

Okay, so I've been off of Facebook now for six glorious days. They say that when you quit something, it's always hard the first week. Whoever they are, I want to punch them in the face. Only because they're right.

I'll go online to check my email then without thinking, I'll go to the URL box and start to type faceb... then a little devil will pop up on my shoulder and tell me to go ahead, nobody's going to care. An angel on my other shoulder will soon pop up and tell me that If I do, I'm lying to myself, God, and my 500 some odd friends. So I then get angry and punch the devil and the angel in the face and throw my computer at the wall. Well, mentaly speaking of course.

So that's the Facebook update. Plus it's cool to be back in the blogosphere.

1 Comments:

At May 9, 2010 at 9:42 PM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

Luna, you're funny.


WV:phospot
Sounds tasty!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home