Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What Just Happened

I woke up this morning with nothing to do. I decided to go to the local Best Buy here in beautiful Downey, California. I went to the music section and noticed there were a couple of Christmas CDs that were kind of crazy looking. First, was a Billy Idol Christmas CD. Then I saw a Twisted Sister Christmas CD. Don't get me wrong, I like both Billy Idol and Twisted Sister, but they should have put this stuff out about maybe twenty years ago. You know, when they were both quazi-big. I'm just saying that when I'm in the mood to go out and buy a Christmas CD, The last thing I expect is Billy Idol or Twisted Sister. Also, On at least one of the album covers should have something burning. You know, like Santa or a candy cane or maybe even Frosty The Snowman
-The End
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

P.S. I din't notice this before, On the Twisted Sister Cd, the wreath is indeed burning. I thought It was just glowing. MY BAD!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home