Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas Time

In the tradition of my good friend, Chris Lytle, I too am putting up my Christmas list on my blog!

1. A girl to interlock hands with. (I forgot what that felt like)
2. The Transformers two disc special edition
3. A new pair of work shoes
4. Scrubs - All of the seasons except for the first one. I already have it.
5. A sweet racing game for the Wii
6. Happiness
7. Weezer - The Green Album. (I lost the CD somewhere)
8. An itunes gift card
9. A real Christmas dinner
10. A guitar. (I need a new challenge)

2 Comments:

At December 3, 2007 at 5:57 PM , Blogger Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

Here's the answers to your wish list. Or maybe it's comments on them.

1. Peaches
2. Good Call on the 2 Disk
3. Steve and Barry's has them; ask Lindsay to take you there.
4. Funny Show. Loving to like it.
5. Car Racing games are too hard for the Wii. Ask my pops to borrow a game, he does not play them.
6. Whatever!!
7. Burn it off a friend.
8. Your bestest selection
9. Go as Jason Parks Christmas Eve to my house.
10. Challenge - Rock Band, all 4 instruments at once!!!

 
At December 3, 2007 at 9:36 PM , Blogger Lindsay Marie said...

I'm going to box up Joanne Kozovich for you for Christmas. She's the best gift anyone could get.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home