Friday, September 4, 2009

The New Chris Luna

So check this out. Since the beginning of August, I have decided that I'm going to start changing my life for the better. I'm gonna do this mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

Mentally - I am getting over my fear of driving You know, telling myself that I can do it instead of being afraid.

Physically - I really need to start taking care of my body. I'm slowly but surely giving up sodas. I am also staying away from spicy foods. One day I'll give up the fatty and sugary foods as well.
I'm also riding my bike a lot more and walking too.

Emotionally - I am really thinking about moving out of California. It's emotional because I really don't want to do it. My family and friends are out here and I don't want to do it. We'll see what happens.

Spiritually - God is in control. I know I won't get lead astray.


I have also started cleaning more and I keep a log of what I do to keep me accountable. I just thought I'd share this with you.

1 Comments:

At September 4, 2009 at 12:27 PM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

good job chris, also, if you don't want to move out of california there's no reason you have to, you have plenty of change you are currently working on, don't burn yourself out but keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home