Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Musical World of Albertsons

If you go into Albertsons, you may or may not notice that we have a wide range of music. I guess that's like most stores. I'll give you an example of what happened yesterday. I heard Guns N Roses followed by James Ingram, James Taylor, Green Day, The Ramones, Green Day, Whitney Houston, Joan Jett, Lenny Kravitz, 4 Non Blondes, Poison, Mariah Carey, and Willie Nelson (I get bored at work, so I keep track of the songs they play). Some songs they play are awesome, some you just love to hate. Then there are songs that just seem to grow on you. No matter how much you may hate the song, if you hear it enough times, you may even like it.

Robbie Williams is an artist that I don't really care for. I don't like him because A). His name is too close to Robin Williams. and B). He just looks and sounds like he's way to cool for you to even listen to. Anyway, There is a song that plays at least once a day called, "Angels". When I heard it, I kinda liked it. Then I found out that it was Robbie Williams. I still kind of liked it, but I really tried to get it out of my head. I look at it now, and I'm not ashamed that I like it. I just think it's not that bad.

There are so many artists out there that I don't like, but I like a couple of there songs. Or, I like the melody, but I dislike the song or the person singing it.

Do you feel this way, let me know by leaving a comment. If you don't know the song, "Angels", here it is.

2 Comments:

At September 1, 2009 at 12:13 PM , Blogger http://alberico.net said...

4 Non Blondes? Really?

wv:spriva

 
At September 2, 2009 at 3:00 AM , Blogger ANDIE DIAZ said...

i like how he says "lyin in my bed" all fast and smooth

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home